In view of the upcoming busy travel season, our FREE webinar will clarify the key differences and restrictions associated with entering the U.S. as a B-1 “business” visitor, a B-2 “pleasure” visitor, or entering through the ESTA (visa waiver) program. Topics will include:
• A brief overview of the B visa and ESTA programs including the recent changes and restrictions
• Nonimmigrant intent versus immigrant intent
• B-1 and ESTA permissible business activities: what is productive employment?
• Changes of Status versus Adjustments of Status
• ESTA program-specific limitations
• The consular/port-of-entry interview
Please join our attorneys for a webinar discussion and analysis of the final rule. Registration is FREE but space is LIMITED but please sign up early.