Consultation Options

We offer a number of engagement and consultation options. Initial case evaluations and quotes are always free.

Live Chats and Webinars

We provide many opportunities for clients and readers to learn about new developments, ask questions or simply comment. Join us for our weekly live chat or our monthly (or more often) webinars.

Contact and Quote Forms

Minors’ Signatures on USCIS Documents

Home/News/Minors’ Signatures on USCIS Documents

Minors’ Signatures on USCIS Documents

It is often that minor children are included in immigration filings done by one or both of their parents.  In such cases, a separate application, often accompanied by a G-28 form, are prepared and properly filed.  In many of those instances, a question arises as to who can or must sign the paperwork on behalf of the child.

All applicants 14 years and older must sign their own applications, per 8 CFR 103.2(a)(2).  Parents or legal guardians may sign applications on behalf of children under the age of 14.

By | 2017-05-20T21:49:27+00:00 July 16th, 2009|News|

About the Author:

Dimo R. Michailov, Esq.
As one of the senior attorneys and the founding member of the Capitol Immigration Law Group, Mr. Michailov is at the forefront of the immigration law community. He represents individuals from more than 50 countries in their quest for U.S. immigration options and solutions. He also represents companies and organizations ranging from small entrepreneurs to multinational corporations in meeting their goals to recruit, hire and retain talented foreign nationals while maintaining full compliance with the relevant immigration rules and procedures.