Welcome to the Immigration Chat by the Capitol Immigration Law Group. We invite you to join us during our next scheduled chat or to browse the archives of prior chat sessions. If this is your first time at our chat, or if it has been a while, please take a moment to review the important information below.
|Next chat session:
No Attorney-Client Relationship. Not a Legal Advice.
- Please note that no attorney-client relationship is established by posting one or more questions questions, by having your questions answered or by otherwise participating in the immigration chat.
- The information provided during each chat session does not constitute legal advice and should not be deemed as such.
- Please keep your questions short, to the point and by including relevant (but not confidential or personally identifiable) information.
- The Moderator will pass questions to Attorney Dimo Michailov on a first-come, first-serve basis. Some related questions may be grouped together for better context or chat efficiency.
- Our chats are busy and there are usually many incoming questions. Please be patient if you do not see your question for a few minutes. Please do not post duplicate questions.
- Chat users will not see other chat users’ messages unless the Moderator chooses to submit them to Attorney Michailov for discussion.
- If you are new to the chat, please take a moment to observe past archives or a few questions to get a sense of the “flow” of the chat and the kind of questions that are appropriate.
- Please treat the Moderator, the participating attorneys and the fellow chat participants with respect and collegiality. We will not allow behavior or content related to illegal activities. Defamatory, harassing, infringing, obscene, offensive or other unlawful material or discussion will not be tolerated and may be banned.