Webinar: Opening of the H-1B Visa Cap – Are You Ready?
February 16, 2018 at 1 pm ET
The new H-1B visa cap will open on April 1, 2018. Our webinar will provide an overview of how the H-1B cap and lottery work and our predictions for reaching the FY2019 cap.
The panel will review the H-1B application process from the employer’s perspective and will provide corporate strategies and timelines for filing before the cap is hit. We will discuss:
– how to document third-party worksites and clients, including preparing for site-visits and scrutiny?
– how to avoid or prepare for Wage Level I and specialty occupation scrutiny;
– what kind of documentation is required for in-house projects?
– how to evaluate H-1B cap candidates and their educational and experience credentials?
– which job positions are considered specialty occupation?
– how to minimize (or eliminate) chances of RFEs/NOID?
– how to address OPT/CPT F-1 student concerns – cap-gap, travel and more?
– how to avoid common mistakes?
– and many more.
Registration is FREE but space is LIMITED but please sign up early.