We regularly work with individuals and corporations to prepare and file comprehensive “EB-1” petitions that allow nationally and internationally recognized researchers, scientists and university professors a “fast track” process for obtaining Green Card status in the United States. Our past and present clients include:
- Leading researchers and scientists working at government research institutions and agencies.
- Researchers and scientist at private and publicly traded companies in such industries as biotechnology, pharmaceutical, engineering, manufacturing, IT, banking, and others.
- Researchers and professors from leading universities in the United States and abroad.
An Employment based First Preference Immigration petition (EB-1) is an immigration petition for those who are among the most able and accomplished in their respective fields within the arts, sciences, education, business, or sports. These individuals must show that they posses an extraordinary ability in their respective field, are outstanding professor or a researcher, or are a multinational executive or a manager.
Applying through the first preference employment based green card is attractive because it does not involve the cumbersome and lengthy process of acquiring a labor certification (PERM), and the visa numbers are almost always current for the EB-1 application category. In addition, the applicant can file other immigration petitions under other appropriate categories (such as National Interest Waiver) while an EB-1 petition is pending.
There are three distinct subcategories:
- Alien of Extraordinary Ability (EB-1A Visa)
- Outstanding Researcher/Outstanding Professor (EB-1B Visa)
- Managers and Executive Transferees (EB-1C Visa)
Complete the below questionnaire for a free evaluation of your credentials to determine if you might qualify for the EB-1A category.
Even if you do not qualify for an EB-1 visa, a number of options may still be available to you. We can discuss an EB-2 visa with a national interest waiver and other potential options. With many years of immigration experience and excellent reputation in the community , we can help you determine whether there is an immigration option available for you.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]