Our immigration newsletter provides you with the latest developments and recent changes in U.S. immigration law. The newsletter's regular schedule is once a week and subscription to the weekly newsletter includes a subscription to email notifications of breaking immigration news and developments.
Among the topics we include in the newsletter are:
- Newsflash Visa Bulletin updates and analysis;
- H-1B, H-2B and other USCIS quotas updates and analysis;
- PERM and USCIS processing times updates and analysis;
- Immigration policy discussion and review;
- Travel and immigration tips and advice;
- In-depth treatment or quick updates of various immigration topics; and
- Many more immigration related articles and updates.
2015 H-1B Cap Opens April 1st
Details and action items.
Also, contact us to start your H-1B cap case now.
H-4 Spouse EAD
We can help - request a fee quote.
When: Tuesday, March 3 @ 1:00 pm ET. Register.
New! Immigration Live Chat
Visa Bulletin Forecast
N.S., India (October 30, 2014). "“I found [the Capitol Immigration Law Group] when my green card application had major issues because of the last attorney that I hired. I was really impressed how they handled my case professionally and helping me by applying the best of the knowledge. The attorneys are very approachable, quick to respond and always there to provide options to their clients and help them."
» More client testimonials...
Check Your USCIS Case Status