Our immigration newsletter provides you with the latest developments and recent changes in U.S. immigration law. The newsletter's regular schedule is once a week and subscription to the weekly newsletter includes a subscription to email notifications of breaking immigration news and developments.
Among the topics we include in the newsletter are:
- Newsflash Visa Bulletin updates and analysis;
- H-1B, H-2B and other USCIS quotas updates and analysis;
- PERM and USCIS processing times updates and analysis;
- Immigration policy discussion and review;
- Travel and immigration tips and advice;
- In-depth treatment or quick updates of various immigration topics; and
- Many more immigration related articles and updates.
When: Wednesday, March 26 @ 12:30 pm ET. Register.
2014 H-1B Cap Opens April 1st
Details and action items. Also, contact us to start your H-1B cap case now.
New! Immigration Live Chat
Visa Bulletin Forecast
Free Initial Consultation
A.H., Pakistan (November 28, 2013). "Your services were worth every penny! I was very impressed with the clear cut information that [Attorney Dimo Michailov] provided and for answering all [of] our questions in non-legal jargon. [Attorney Dimo Michailov] was extremely professional and patience [sic] throughout the entire process. I will be definitely recommending this law firm to all of my family and friends."
» More client testimonials...
Check Your USCIS Case Status