Last updated: March 27, 2009.
Please read this Agreement carefully. By using the site, you are agreeing to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
No Attorney-Client Relationship Formed
All materials on this website are provided by the Capitol Immigration Law Group PLLC for informational purposes only and are not intended to contain legal advice, legal opinion or any other type of advice regarding any specific facts or cases. The receipt of information contained on this website neither form nor constitute an attorney-client relationship with the Capitol Immigration Law Group PLLC or any of its partners, associates, or consultants.
Information You Send Us
While we welcome your inquiries, you should be aware that the act of sending electronic mail to our firm will not create an attorney-client relationship or impose any obligation on the Capitol Immigration Law Group PLLC. Any electronic email communication may not be secure and unless you are already a client of our firm, it will not be privileged and may be disclosed to third parties. As a precaution, you should not send us email that contains confidential or sensitive information.
Limitations on Use
You are hereby notified that the owners of the email addresses published on this site do not wish to receive and you are prohibited from sending unsolicited commercial email messages for services or products to the email addresses provided on this site.
You are prohibiting from attempting to interfere with the proper function of this site.
You are prohibited from forging any email addresses.
You are prohibited from framing any content of this web site.
You are responsible for all damages and costs resulting from these actions in any way and from any illegal actions involving the web site of the Capitol Immigration Law Group PLLC whether or not enumerated here.
Copyright to the material on this web site belongs to the Capitol Immigration Law Group PLLC. You may use this material only for personal informational purposes. If you wish to use the material for any other purposes, you must have the expressed consent of the Capitol Immigration Law Group PLLC to do so.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Website that is requested to be removed;
- your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an email address if available, so that the Capitol Immigration Law Group PLLC may contact you if necessary;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at email@example.com.
We will remove any content that infringes upon the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of such a statement (or, more specifically, any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)). United States law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely.