There are several different ways in which a foreign national can become a U.S. citizen. People who are born in the United States are U.S. citizens. Other people who are born abroad may be eligible to become U.S. citizens based on family connections. Also, individuals (most often green card holders) who meet certain residency and other requirements may be eligible for naturalization.
What we can do for you?
- Advise you on requirements for preserving naturalization options.
- Advise permanent legal residents on travel and work outside the U.S. and impact on the naturalization process.
- Help you obtain travel permits or re-entry permits, as applicable.
- Help you prepare and file Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and any supporting documentation.
- Help you address any questions or concerns by the USCIS.
- Help you prepare for your naturalization interview.